    regards,

    Guoqi Zheng
    http://www.ureader.com
    guoqi zheng, Apr 8, 2005

  2. guoqi zheng

    Haacked Guest

    Hotmail has a particularly tight spam filtering engine.
    Make sure your test email actually has content and looks
    like an email you'd send. Also make sure the reply to
    and from address are valid and the same.

    Phil
    http://haacked.com/

    system.web.mail class is very
    >bad.), I found out that when I send email to a normal

    account, it works fine,
    > but when I send to a hotmail account, email never get

    delivered to that
    >hotmail account. I am using XP with .NET framework 1.1.
    >
    >Anyone has the same problem? or understand why hotmail

    does not accept my

    Haacked, Apr 8, 2005