Problem in uploading the file in network

raja

Hi,

I want to upload one file from network,which it was not working but
when i try to upload the same file from server system it is working.

Is there any problems with network settings?

I also checked the network settings like
IUSR,IWAM,Administrator,asp.net and i allotted all the permissions to
it and morover we were using workgroup.

The problem iam facing is
Runtime Error
custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the
application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons).
It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server
machine.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a
custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the
application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom
error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly"
defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Is iam doing a mistake or is there any network settings problem.Please
send me the solution as early as possible.

Regards
Rajesh