problem installing VTK

sunil

Hi!,

I am a newbie who is very much interested in learning to use the VTK.
I downloaded the required files from CMake, VTK website and tried
instaling it, but it is giving me a lot of errors (not with CMake but
with VTK). Could you please tell me the most simplest way to insatll
VTK........any links to websites containg this info will be good.

Thank you

Sunny