problem: what do you think that cache some object in ThreadLocal under j2ee.servlet.struct

sods

Hi All,

In the app, because some DAO layer cache didn't effeciency enough.
I want to give another simple cache in biz layer,
which dedicated to the VO related to big static table (configuration).

I have 3 residence of cache obj, memory, ThreadLocal, Session.

because in our app, this cached configuration is site layer ,
and Session is based on user, i.e. every logined user have a session.
i didn't require store the sample site configuration for every user,
so i discard the session choice temporarily here.

what do you think about cache in ThreadLocal,
some problem exist? what will you concern if you do this?

any ideas & argument welcome.

tks
sods