Problem with a DropDown

Edgardo Rossetto

Hi, I got this problem and I can't find a way to fix it.

I have a user control, with 2 dropdows, some other textbox and a button,
one dropdown has autopostback on, this one is populated when the page is
loaded, the other, is populated according to the selection of the first
dropdown, so, my problem is that when i hit the button and the click
event is raised, the selectedindexchange() event is raised again and the
selection of the second dropdown is lost.

Do i explain myself well?

Can anyone help me?, its kinda urgent.

Thanks,
Edgardo

Shimon Sim

From my experience you should not have selectedindexchange()
raised second time. Are you absolutely sure that you have that event raised
second time when you press the button?
The could be other reasons why you loose information in the second combo.
Shimon.
www.siatadev.com