Problem with Amrita

Miquel Oliete

Hi all

I'm a ruby newbie and I'm trying to do something with templates using
Amrita.

I have a template which contains html with some <div id="something">...</div>
into it and Amrita doesn't generate this chunk of html because it gets
because there is no something data into the structure.

Do you know if there is a way to jump over this problem?

Do you think Amrita is not good enough and you can tell me something better?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

--

Miquel (a.k.a. Ton)
Linux User #286784

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games
Guns n' Roses

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

Gavin Sinclair

Miquel said:
I have a template which contains html with some <div id="something">...</div>
into it and Amrita doesn't generate this chunk of html because it gets
because there is no something data into the structure.

Do you know if there is a way to jump over this problem?

It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure you can get Amrita to use
something other than "id" as its anchor. It seems a bit silly to me to
use "id" for two unconnected things.
Do you think Amrita is not good enough and you can tell me something better?

Amrita's fine. There are other options that will probably be faster or
may appeal to you (in terms of the way they do things) but Amrita can
get the job done elegantly.

Cheers,
Gavin

Miquel Oliete

It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure you can get Amrita to use
something other than "id" as its anchor. It seems a bit silly to me to
use "id" for two unconnected things.
Are you telling me that I can use another "keyword" different than id
to tell Amrita where it must change when I call the expand method?How
can I do this?