Problem with Applet

Fran Garcia

Hi,

I´ve got a problem with an Applet and I don´t know how can I solve. I
have an Applet which must show an image of a map and then I must paint
under it. I have founded an Applet in Internet that makes something
similar as I wanna make. But this is an external applet and I wanna
make something for an applet included in a web page. You can find the
files zipped in http://www.alu.ua.es/f/fjgr2/test17.zip and I hope
that you can help me:

· Applet1.htm: web page with the applet
· procesar.bat: you must run this to compile
· firmar.bat: you mustn´t do nothing with this
· AppletGPSJAVA.java: java code
· Map_Line: i want something similar
· manifest.mf: you mustn´t do nothing with this

I hope you can help with my problem because I must finish my
application early and I´m now in Germany (i´m spanish) and where I
study anybody can help me.

Regards.

Fran García

Chris Smith

Fran said:
I?ve got a problem with an Applet and I don?t know how can I solve. I
have an Applet which must show an image of a map and then I must paint
under it.

You can't paint "under" something. But you can do either of the
following:

1. Paint the bottom bit first, and then paint the top bit.
2. After painting the top bit, paint pieces of the bottom to fit around
the top.

Generally, the first choice is easier. So paint what's on the bottom,
and then paint what's on top.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation