problem with ASP.NET Validator Control in 2 Form

Bobby

Hi all,

I want to validate my page with ASP.NET Validator controls.
It works well, but I have 2 form in one page.
My problem is that, If I input form1, and I click submit, It will also
validate the form2 (that I don't input), so I can't submit the form1.
Actually this can be solve if I write javascript, but If I want to use
Server Validator,is there a way to do this?

Please help...

Thanks.

Peter Blum

Microsoft's validators are not designed to handle multiple forms (where you
have submit buttons working with separate groups of validators). They are
fixing this shortcoming in ASP.NET 2.0 with the introduction of "validation
groups".

I found many limitations in Microsoft's validators and rewrote ASP.NET
validation to solve them. If you use my work, "Professional Validation And
More", all of the 22 validators support validation groups right now along
with many other improvements like client-side validation on more browsers.
(Microsoft's is limited to DHTML browsers).
http://www.peterblum.com/vam/home.aspx.

--- Peter Blum
www.PeterBlum.com
Email: (e-mail address removed)