problem with attachment showing form server side

Guest

hi

I have problem with attachment showing form server side.

when our application run on localhost we add any attachment to mail server.
if suppose we want to show that attachment we can see that attachment with
View button. so in view button I me giving path of local machine and
attachment will be showing.

but..... when I upload that application on server machine and when I click
on view button, "Access is denied" error comes on java script error box.

could you tell. Is there any setting we have to done on server machine. so
we can see our attachment

Regards,
bhavik

Lau Lei Cheong

You need to know that there are certain thing that is allowed to do in
"local zone" is not allowed to do in "internet zone" unless it's in https
with trusted digital certificate(i.e.: permission is given to). This is to
protect people from security holes. Changing the value of "<input type =
file>" is one example.

From your description I'll assume your error message is generated by
javascript engine, and think that you may be stepping on one of these "zone
control" things.

You may also check the directory permission of the folder storing uploaded
file to avoid other problems you may later encounter.