    Please Help!

    Thanks!

    , Mar 29, 2007

  2. John Hosking Guest

    wrote:
    > Here is how I
    > referenced them on the page:

    When having troubles getting browsers to treat your coding the way you
    want or expect, consider the possibility that the browsers might
    actually be doing things right, and check the specs:
    http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/cascade.html#at-import

    Notice the quotes in the W3C's version?

    (If you actually have the quotes on your real page, it's a confirmation
    that you should have provided a URL.)

    HTH
    --
    John