Problem with DataGrid persistence

Eric Dugal

Hi!!

I'm building a component that operate on on a datagrid.

My variable declaration :

private DataGrid m_DataGrid;

My DataGrid Properties look like this :

[Browsable(true)]
[Category("DataBind"),
Description("Get/Set the DataGrid control that the pager should bind
to.")
]
public DataGrid DataGrid
{
get{return m_DataGrid;}
set{m_DataGrid = value;}
}

The problem is when i tried to put the m_DataGrid in ViewState, it
doesn't work. I receive the following error message :

The type 'PowerToolbox.WebGrid' must be marked as Serializable or have
a TypeConverter other than ReferenceConverter to be put in viewstate.

any idea???

Thanks,