Problem with icon on menubar

Vyz

I have given icon like this to main frame of my program
ib=wx.IconBundle()
ib.AddIconFromFile("SriPadma.ico",wx.BITMAP_TYPE_ANY)
self.SetIcons(ib

and then I have made binary with py2exe and in setup file mentioned it
as icon resource.

windows = [
{
"script": "SriPadmagui.pyw",
"icon_resources": [(1, "SriPadma.ico")]
}

and made an setup.exe and installed the binary i have made.
the first time titlebar icon is recognised but from the next time it
would ask for sripadma.ico

The icon file contains all three sizes required for various things.
16x16 32x32 and 48x48. desktop icon and programs menu icons are working
fine.

Any suggestions are appreciated
Thanks
vyz