Problem with invoking the javahelp from menuitem for multilanguage support

Priyanka AGARWAL

Hi,

I am using the following code to invoke the javahelp from my
application.
The code works fine

if (language is english){
sz_help_file_name = p_buf_application.get_sz_help_file_location() +
java.io.File.separator + "english";
URL hsURL = new URL ("jar:file:" + sz_help_file_name +
java.io.File.separator + "Campbell.jar!/Campbell.hs");
hs1 = new HelpSet(null, hsURL);
hb1 = hs1.createHelpBroker("introduction_htm");
hb1.enableHelp(mnu_help_topics, "introduction_htm", hs1);// Menu item
hb1.enableHelpKey(getRootPane(), "introduction_htm", hs1);//F1 key

ActionListener helper = new CSH.DisplayHelpFromSource(hb1);
mnu_help_topics.addActionListener(helper);
}else{
// same code for french but the helpset is different
}

Based on the language I am creating the helpBroker.
And invoking this function on change language functionality.
So whenever language is changed this piece of code is called.

But I have a problem when I want to switch between language from my
GUI.
Based on then language selected the help should also change.

I have created two helpsets for french and english.
The problem is with the menu item when I switch between language the
application crashes but it works fine with F1 key.

I am getting the following error message when I change the language
and click on the help Topics menu item.

javax.help.InvalidHelpSetContextException: Wrong context
at javax.help.DefaultHelpModel.setCurrentID(DefaultHelpModel.java:122)
at javax.help.DefaultHelpModel.setCurrentID(DefaultHelpModel.java:95)
at javax.help.Presentation.setCurrentID(Presentation.java:142)
at javax.help.DefaultHelpBroker.setCurrentID(DefaultHelpBroker.java:339)

at javax.help.CSH.displayHelp(CSH.java:748)
at javax.help.CSH.access$200(CSH.java:80)
at javax.help.CSH$DisplayHelpFromSource.actionPerformed(CSH.java:1668)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:17
86)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(Abstra
ctButton.java:1839)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel
..java:420)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:258
)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:289)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(BasicMenuItemUI.java:1
113)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$MouseInputHandler.mouseRelease
d(BasicMenuItemUI.java:943)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:5100)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:3615)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1627)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:3483
)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:3198)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:3128)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1613)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchTh
read.java:201)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThre
ad.java:151)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:145)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:137)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:100)

Is there a solution?
Thanks
Priyanka