problem with libxml2dom

ankit

Hi
I am using libxml2dom package for DOM support in libxml2. There are
some test programs in the package when I try to run that samples it
give me following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "prettyprint.py", line 7, in ?
d = libxml2dom.parse(sys.argv[1])
File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/libxml2dom/__init__.py", line
472, in parse
return parseFile(stream_or_string, html)
File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/libxml2dom/__init__.py", line
484, in parseFile
return Document(Node_parseFile(filename, html))
File
"/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/libxml2dom/macrolib/macrolib.py",
line 431, in parseFile
libxml2mod.xmlCtxtUseOptions(context, XML_PARSE_NOERROR |
XML_PARSE_NOWARNING | XML_PARSE_NONET)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'xmlCtxtUseOptions'

This error comes to all that examples where libxml2dom.parse() is
called.

Please help me and let me know how to solve this.