Problem with localization.

marss

Problem with localization.

It seems to be a simple task, but I do not know how to do that.
e.g.
<asp:Label ID="lblCalendar" runat="server"
Text="<%$ Resources:TestSiteResources, lblCalendar %>"></
asp:Label>
Here "<%$ Resources:TestSiteResources, lblCalendar %>" retrieves
string from local resources.
How to refer this resource in code? I mean I am looking for something
like this:

lblCalendar.Text =
Resources.TestSiteResources.GetString("lblCalendar.Text");

TIA,
Mykola
http://marss.co.ua

marss

Problem with localization.

It seems to be a simple task, but I do not know how to do that.
e.g.
<asp:Label ID="lblCalendar" runat="server"
Text="<%$ Resources:TestSiteResources, lblCalendar %>"></
asp:Label>
Here "<%$ Resources:TestSiteResources, lblCalendar %>" retrieves
string from local resources.
How to refer this resource in code? I mean I am looking for something
like this:

lblCalendar.Text =
Resources.TestSiteResources.GetString("lblCalendar.Text");

TIA,
Mykolahttp://marss.co.ua

Ignore my question, I've just found solution:
string s = GetLocalResourceObject("lblCalendar.Text").ToString();

Mykola
http://marss.co.ua