    take out all permissions to overwrite policies.

    What can I do to solve this problem, I am searching for any answer through
    Internet but there is not clues.

    Jorge Ochoa, Jun 3, 2005

  2. If you want to run your application on their server, you'll need to ensure
    that you don't use assemblies that require permissions beyond the medium
    trust permission grant. If you're not willing to change your application,
    you have a fairly limited set of options:

    1. Change hosting providers to one that doesn't force ASP.NET application
    to run with partial trust. Of course, this will result in your application
    being potentially vulnerable to the other fully trusted applications that
    run on the same server.

    2. Convince your current hosting provider to allow your application to run
    with full trust. (This is a change they, but not you, can apply.) Of
    course, if they let your application run with full trust, they might let
    other folks do the same, and you're essentially back to the same
    vulnerability as in #1.

    3. Host the application on a dedicated server where you can control the
    trust level and you don't need to worry about potential risk from others'
    fully trusted application. This is, of course, usually more expensive than
    #1 or #2. <g>

    Nicole Calinoiu, Jun 3, 2005