Problem with references do windows user control

jzascinski

Hi
I have a problem with references to dll containing windows user
control.
I have added this code to my page
<object id="kontrolka2" name="kontrolka2"
classid=ActiveX/JAZ_Activex6.dll#JAZ_Activex6.testowa width=200
height=200></object>
and problem starts right here: i'm adding references to my dll, dll is
copied to Bin folder but if i modify my code to
classid=Bin/JAZ_Activex6.dll it doesnt work, so i move my dll (within
vs2005 solution explorer) to catalog ActiveX, and then it works.
But when i want to use new version of this dll it doesnt work, i tried
some ways to do this:
- simply copying dll (but it of course doesnt worked)
- deleteing my dll form activex folder, adding references (dll goes to
bin) and then moving it to my activex folder - doesnt worked :(
What am i doing wrong?
Thnx for any help :)