problem with refresh page on back button

Nishu

Dear

Actually i m facing a problem with my application .In my 1st page there
is some dropdown menu in values are coming from javascript.i have made
a option to choose taht field n when user will click on button
according to selected field he will get the result on next page. now if
he wants to go back to choose another field he clicks on back button of
I.Explorer.but he gets the previous selected valuese so he has to
refresh

I want to refresh previous page on the click of back button.pls give
me better solution

Thanx
Nishu

Nishu

thanx 4 ur reply.but i m new in this field actually i hv some select
box in form 7 when user select any item it will redirexct to another
page according to selected value.now when user will go back form is
showing previous selected values n i want to show him refresh page.pls
give me better solution.i m working in asp.net & IE

Thnx
Nishu Mahendra