Problem with Resource Files

Guest

Hi,

I have a piece of code as follows:

Protected OBJLibraryManager As ResourceManager
Protected OBJLanguageManipulator As LanguageManipulator

OBJLibraryManager = New ResourceManager("MyProject.Library",
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly())
*OBJLanguageManipulator = New LanguageManipulator(Session("Language"))

*Generates the "en-CA" or "fr-Ca" accordingly.

My 2 resource files are names: "Library.en-CA.resx" and "Library.fr-CA.resx".

This code works fine on 2 different workstations when deployed. And also, I
have been using this piece of code on 5 different projects without any
trouble.

Now, when I try to deploy on a Web Hosting Server, it gives me this error:

Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture (or the
neutral culture) in the given assembly. Make sure
"MyProject.Library.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly
"MyProject". baseName: MyProject.Library locationInfo: <null> resource file
name: MyProject.Library.resources assembly: MyProject,
Version=1.0.1990.40672, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

just like if I would have missed copying the resources dlls. Of course, they
are there and I've tried to copy them everywhere at several different places
to see and nothing do.

My project is the most simple one so there's no component added, nothing
else but the default components and references provided by .NET framework.

I'm pretty sure that there is something wrong on the server even though they
tell me not.

Does anyone knows what could be missing?

Thanks!