Problem with running ASP page on windows 2000 professional

Guest

I have windows 2000 professional and wanted to run asp pages. But I got HTTP
500 - Internal Server Error "The page cannot be displayed" when testing the
asp pages. I put asp files under wwwroot.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kevin Spencer

microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general is the newsgroup you want.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

alan.washington

Make sure that IIS is mapping the asp.dll. Otherwise it willhave no way of compiling the VbScript. But I would actuallyguess that you have errors in your code that are causing the 500error. Make sure you turn off "Friendly error messages" in IEso that you can get the true error response from the server.

Alan Washington
http://www.aewnet.com

User submitted from AEWNET (http://www.aewnet.com/)