    500 - Internal Server Error "The page cannot be displayed" when testing the
    asp pages. I put asp files under wwwroot.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    =?Utf-8?B?YW9y?=, Oct 19, 2004

  2. microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general is the newsgroup you want.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    "aor" <> wrote in message
    > I have windows 2000 professional and wanted to run asp pages. But I got

    HTTP

    Kevin Spencer, Oct 19, 2004

  3. Make sure that IIS is mapping the asp.dll. Otherwise it willhave no way of compiling the VbScript. But I would actuallyguess that you have errors in your code that are causing the 500error. Make sure you turn off "Friendly error messages" in IEso that you can get the true error response from the server.

    Alan Washington
    http://www.aewnet.com

    User submitted from AEWNET (http://www.aewnet.com/)
    alan.washington, Oct 19, 2004