Problem with setting text field in JWebUnit

Discussion in 'Java' started by kvo, May 4, 2007.

  1. kvo

    kvo Guest

    Hi, I am using JWebUnit to test a website.

    Using the setTextField method of WebTestCase, I am able to set the
    text in a text field - normally this works fine.

    However, on a page with multiple forms that share names, am having
    problems.

    The setWorkingForm method works fine for making sure the correct
    submit button is clicked, but when I use setTextField it seems to go
    back to the other form.

    E.g. I want to set the "email" field in the login form. The
    registration form also has an "email" field, so I use setWorkingForm
    before I use setTextField.

    For some reason, the setTextField method is changing the working form
    back to the registration form.

    Am I doing something wrong?

    kvo, May 4, 2007