Problem with the way it displays a web application, HELP!!!

gaara.lord

OK I don't know if it's too much to ask, but there is a web
application developed, that presents a problem with the way it's
displayed, it looks on the localhost without any problem, and on the
server on two different PC's but when I tryied on a third one it
didn't look the way it looked on the other two PC's. Does any one
know why in the world does that happen. Ok I used internet explorer 7
on the first pc, with the second and the third I used internet
explorer 6. Any one PLEASE ENLIGHTEN MY PATH .....

GroupReader

Different versions of browsers will render html in different ways
(obviously).

Make sure you have a DOCTYPE tag at the top of each page and that it
is the same everywhere. This basically tells the browser how to
render the html.

Different versions of ASP.net will actually render some of the web
controls with slightly different html.

Are you using any third-party controls like Infragistics? Make sure
same version is installed everywhere.

In the browser options, you can change the default text size between
small/medium/large. Could this be it?

Let us know what you find out.