Problem with treetop gem

Benjohn Barnes

Hi, I'm getting this when I try to gem install the treetop gem:

benjohn # sudo gem install polyglot
Password:
Successfully installed polyglot-0.2.0
1 gem installed
Installing ri documentation for polyglot-0.2.0...
Installing RDoc documentation for polyglot-0.2.0...
benjohn # sudo gem install treetop
ERROR: While executing gem ... (Gem::RemoteFetcher::FetchError)
OpenURI::HTTPError: 404 Not Found reading
http://gems.rubyforge.org/gems/facets-2.3.0.gem

<title>404 Not Found</title>

</head><body>

<h1>Not Found</h1>

this server.</p>

benjohn #

... which is a shame, because it sounds extremely cool!

Cheers,
Benjohn

Phrogz

Hi, I'm getting this when I try to gem install the treetop gem:

Not really a problem with treetop, except that it relies on facets,
and facets seems to be AWOL:

C:\>gem install facets
Updating metadata for 141 gems from http://gems.rubyforge.org
complete
ERROR: While executing gem ... (Gem::RemoteFetcher::FetchError)
OpenURI::HTTPError: 404 Not Found reading http://gems.rubyforge.org/gems/facets-2.3.0.gem

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-
transitional.dtd">

lang="en">

<head>

<title>404 - Not Found</title>

</head>

<h1>404 - Not Found</h1>

Benjohn Barnes

Phrogz said:
Not really a problem with treetop, except that it relies on facets,
and facets seems to be AWOL:

Ah, thanks - I dug a little deeper after posting (not so much dug, more
brushed the light layer of sand aside and saw what I should have seen
before asking), and sussed out the same.

So, anyone know what's up with the facets gem (the below happens for me
on OS X too)? ...