Problems creating new projects with vs2003 and w2K3 Web Edition

Richard

Hi All,
I'm having some difficulties with vs2003 and w2k3. The w2k3 Web
Edition install is totally new in a VMWare box. I have added ASP.NET
v1.1.4322 to the config and allowed it in Web Service Extensions,
along with WebDAV. I have a entry in hosts with music -> 192.168.0.152
(server). When I try to create a new C# web project using file share
in the root web, I get a message box with the message "Error writing
project file. The network path was not found." I have added tmp to the
MIME types in the server and am able to access the file share I point
vs2003 at and write files.

Any tips or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Richard