Problems in Accessing Web Serice from ASP.Net

Prasad Dannani

Hi,

I created a Web service and add a reference to web application. I Created
both applications from my local system and everythingworking perfectly. Then
i was installed the Web Serice to Public Server and updated the reference to
the Web Application. Now i am unable to access the web service methods from
ASP.NET web application its given the following error.

Exception Details: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was
unable to process request. --> The underlying connection was closed: Unable
to connect to the remote server. Trying to Connect :

Please reply it ASAP.

(I tried all by giving full access to IIS. i am behind the firewall. i tried
by giving proxy details to service.)

With Regards,
Prasad Dannani

Prasad Dannani

I found the problem myself its because of the web serice is accessing other
web pages. There i need to change the proxy settings (in web service) to
make it work.

With Regards,
Prasad Dannani.