Problems installing netforge on Tru64

jose luis fernandez diaz

Hi,

I am trying to install netforge on Tru64. When I run the script
'netforge -i' I get the message below:

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: not accessible
at com.novocode.tk.beans.CommandLineConfigurator$Option.init
(CommandLineConfigurator.java:589)
(pc 227)
at com.novocode.tk.beans.CommandLineConfigurator.addCallback
(CommandLineConfigurator.java:274)
(pc 37)
at com.novocode.tk.beans.CommandLineConfigurator.<init>(java.lang.Object,boolean)
(CommandLineCo
nfigurator.java:116) (pc 372)
at com.novocode.tk.beans.CommandLineConfigurator.<init>(java.lang.Object)
(CommandLineConfigurat
or.java:93) (pc 3)
at novocode.netforge.StandaloneLauncher.main
(src/novocode/netforge/StandaloneLauncher.java:69)
(pc 40)

Any hint ?

Thanks,
Jose Luis