Problems with viewstate/datagrid on pocket explorer

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Kvitepus, Nov 10, 2004.

  1. Kvitepus

    Kvitepus Guest

    I have a problem with an application which is used by pocket explorer on a
    mobile device. The problem is described in article 320708, "PRB: Cannot edit
    data in grid from Windows CE-based device" on your support site.

    To solve this problem I have to save and load viewstate manually when
    accessing pages where this problem occur. I have managed to do this, but the
    files I save need to be deleted after use and that is not easy.

    I manage to delete these files if the user pushes a "logout"-button, but if
    he just ends his session without pushing this logout-button these files
    remain there.
    I have tried to delete these files when the Session_on_end event raises, but
    nothing happens....

    Are there any other way I can do this ??
    Will the known error in article 320708 be corrected in later versions ???

    Thanks in advance
    Kvitepus

    Kvitepus, Nov 10, 2004