    --------------------------------
    From: Deepak Mehta

    -----------------------

    <Id>iRVzCBIBc0uF9D9B6YWn5w==</Id>

    Deep Mehta via .NET 247, May 28, 2005

  2. no way to do this with vs.net. You can manually modify namespace...

    --

    Thanks,
    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN

    Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN [MCSD.NET], May 29, 2005

  3. Deep Mehta via .NET 247

    Dave A Guest

    Read this

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnwebsrv/html/insidewsdl.asp

    Under the heading "Controlling Types with .NET Attributes".

    I think this will tell you what you want to know.

    Dave A.

    Dave A, May 31, 2005