Process names not found running adplus_aspnet to debug

Guest

I am using the Debugging Tools for Windows v6.5.3.8 on Windows 2003 Server
Web Edition SP1 and following the troubleshooting procedure from Microsoft
"Debugging Contention Problems" at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnbda/html/DBGch03.asp.
I downloaded dbgnetfx.exe from Microsoft Downloads and extracted the zip
files included to the same folder I installed the debugging tools in (the
default). When running adplus_aspnet.vbs, however, the script was unable to
find any processes by PID or name :

cscript adplus_aspnet.vbs -crash -pn w3wp.exe -o c:\temp

The error I received was :

One or more process names specified on the command line using the '-pn'
switch, were not found. Please doublecheck the process name(s) and run
Autodump+ again.

After looking at the tlist.exe output and the code for adplus_aspnet, it
looks like the tlist parsing code expects normal tlist.exe output. The
tlist.exe -t output that I am seeing instead in the text files in the adplus
output folder have the PID as the second row instead of the first. For the
code to run correctly, I had to modify adplus_aspnet.vbs (I have version
5.03) and do a global search and replace on arResults(0) with arResults(1).
Also lines 1995-2004, 2925-2934, and 2991-3000 need to be modified to use
arResults(2) instead.

I am now able to successfully run adplus_aspnet.vbs. It looks like
adplus.vbs has a different parsing method for tlist (and a newer version), so
apparently it has been updated and works correctly. Maybe the documentation
on MSDN should be updated to reflect this fact?

Thanks for any input,
Gary Thorne
HAL Systems