Procmail to ruby

Mislav Kasner

Hello,

I want to write a Procmail recipe that pipes a message to a
Ruby script as ARGV argument.
I wrote this recipe but it doesn't work.

:0
* ^TO_*
| ruby main.rb

How can I pass a message as argument to the script?

Jonathan Hudson

Hello,

I want to write a Procmail recipe that pipes a message to a
Ruby script as ARGV argument.
I wrote this recipe but it doesn't work.

:0
* ^TO_*
| ruby main.rb

How can I pass a message as argument to the script?

e.g.

:0 fw

Jonathan Hudson

The above implies a properly formated bang line, correct?

As quoted yes, but the following works as well, assuming ruby in on
the PATH known to procmail.

:0 fw
| ruby ${HOME}/bin/fixup_b0rken_tnef.rb

-jh