Professional C software

Nikesh

Hi All Guys and Girls

can anyone help me how can i publish my C source code

if u have any interestin and simple C Project idea then let me know

keep mailin N smilin

Nikesh Shah

Nikesh

Thanks Ivan Kelly

i m trying to get into this industry as soon as possible

i have used VB but people say C is there to remain for long time

VB is not that much popular

let us see what happens

Nikesh

Malcolm

Nikesh said:
Thanks Ivan Kelly

i m trying to get into this industry as soon as possible

i have used VB but people say C is there to remain for long time

VB is not that much popular

let us see what happens
I think Visual Basic is now basic.net, or something.
The Microsoft-specific programming languages are very popular, and a good
choice if you want to develop business-style applications on PCs only.

If you want to move beyond that world, you must learn another language, and
C is the most obvious choice. C is a general-purpose programming language,
and has stood the test of time better than almost any other language.

Stan Milam

Malcolm said:
I think Visual Basic is now basic.net, or something.
The Microsoft-specific programming languages are very popular, and a good
choice if you want to develop business-style applications on PCs only.

If you want to move beyond that world, you must learn another language, and
C is the most obvious choice. C is a general-purpose programming language,
and has stood the test of time better than almost any other language.

God help us (and I do not mean Bill Gates!)!

Regards,
Stan "^[E" Milam