    the web. Please visit ....some wonderful shots....thanks.

    http://v4.livegate.net/solimine/

    You can contact me at
    Johnny, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Johnny

    Steve R. Guest

    Johnny wrote in message ...
    > some wonderful shots....thanks.
    > http://v4.livegate.net/solimine

    First rule - NEVER praise your own photos. That's up to us (and others) to
    decide.

    Your web-optimisation of photographs is not good, and you will lose many
    dial-up web viewers as a result. For example this thumbnail image is huge
    at 114K when as a thumbnail be around 4K
    http://v4.livegate.net/solimine/so01-06_files/IMG_1208.jpg

    You've somehow blocked access to your server so I've temporarily put it
    here ..
    http://www.myby.myby.co.uk/IMG_1208.jpg

    The problem is that you've have preloaded your full size images and resized
    thenm in the browser. Not good practice.
    Steve R., Mar 5, 2004