Professional Nature Photo Prints.

Steve R.

Johnny wrote in message ...
some wonderful shots....thanks.
http://v4.livegate.net/solimine

First rule - NEVER praise your own photos. That's up to us (and others) to
decide.

Your web-optimisation of photographs is not good, and you will lose many
dial-up web viewers as a result. For example this thumbnail image is huge
at 114K when as a thumbnail be around 4K
http://v4.livegate.net/solimine/so01-06_files/IMG_1208.jpg

You've somehow blocked access to your server so I've temporarily put it
here ..
http://www.myby.myby.co.uk/IMG_1208.jpg

The problem is that you've have preloaded your full size images and resized
thenm in the browser. Not good practice.