    merit? Practically through the cellular one I would want to be connected to
    of the television cameras situated in my office
    Many thanks

    Anto, Oct 6, 2004

  2. Andrew Thompson, Oct 6, 2004

  3. Anto

    Anto Guest

    excuse me

    Anto, Oct 6, 2004
  4. Anto

    Sudsy Guest

    Anto wrote:
    <snip> Someone has a po' of experience <snip>

    Translation, please? What's a "po'"?

    --
    Java/J2EE/UNIX consulting and remote development.

    Sudsy, Oct 6, 2004
  5. Anto

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    Alex Hunsley, Oct 6, 2004
  6. Anto

    Anto Guest

    Someone have experience

    Anto, Oct 6, 2004
  7. Anto <> scribbled the following:
    > "Sudsy" <> wrote in message
    >> Anto wrote:
    >> <snip> Someone has a po' of experience <snip>
    >>
    >> Translation, please? What's a "po'"?

    > Someone have experience

    In other words, "a po' of" doesn't really mean anything?

    "B-but Angus! You're a dragon!"
    - Mickey Mouse

    Joona I Palaste, Oct 6, 2004
  8. Anto

    Ann Guest

    "Joona I Palaste" <> wrote in message
    > Anto <> scribbled the following:
    > > "Sudsy" <> wrote in message
    > >> Anto wrote:
    > >> <snip> Someone has a po' of experience <snip>
    > >>
    > >> Translation, please? What's a "po'"?

    > > Someone have experience

    > In other words, "a po' of" doesn't really mean anything?
    >
    > --
    > /-- Joona Palaste () ------------- Finland --------\
    > \-- http://www.helsinki.fi/~palaste --------------------- rules! --------/
    > "B-but Angus! You're a dragon!"
    > - Mickey Mouse

    Po is German for "butt".
    Maybe OP means "shi% load" of experience.

    Ann, Oct 6, 2004
  9. Ann <> scribbled the following:
    > "Joona I Palaste" <> wrote in message
    >> Anto <> scribbled the following:
    >> > "Sudsy" <> wrote in message

    >> > Someone have experience

    >> In other words, "a po' of" doesn't really mean anything?

    > Po is German for "butt".
    > Maybe OP means "shi% load" of experience.

    Why would an Italian be posting in German?

    "Last year he disrespected me - and then he showed lack of respect."
    - Anthony Mason

    Joona I Palaste, Oct 7, 2004
  10. Joona I Palaste wrote:
    >>Po is German for "butt".
    >>Maybe OP means "shi% load" of experience.

    > Why would an Italian be posting in German?

    He could be from Southern Tyrol, which is a mostly German-speaking
    region in northern Italy.

    Though I suspect that he meant "pot".

    Michael Borgwardt, Oct 7, 2004
  11. On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:14:14 +0200, Michael Borgwardt wrote:

    > ..I suspect that he meant "pot".

    'A pot of experience...' Suddenly it makes sense. :)

    Andrew Thompson, Oct 7, 2004
  12. Anto

    > Ann <> scribbled the following:
    > > "Joona I Palaste" <> wrote in message
    > >> Anto <> scribbled the following:

    > >> In other words, "a po' of" doesn't really mean anything?

    > > Po is German for "butt".
    > > Maybe OP means "shi% load" of experience.

    > Why would an Italian be posting in German?

    Because s/he is debonair.

    Ann, Oct 7, 2004
  13. Anto

    andreas Guest

    >> --
    >> /-- Joona Palaste () -------------
    >> Finland --------\
    >> \-- http://www.helsinki.fi/~palaste ---------------------
    >> rules! --------/
    >> "Last year he disrespected me - and then he showed lack of respect."
    >> - Anthony Mason

    http://www.helsinki.fi/~palaste

    >Not updated anymore. Go away.

    nice homepage.

    andreas

    andreas, Oct 7, 2004
  14. andreas <> scribbled the following:
    > http://www.helsinki.fi/~palaste

    >>Not updated anymore. Go away.

    > nice homepage.

    Yes, I should be taking that off my sig.

    "Normal is what everyone else is, and you're not."
    - Dr. Tolian Soran

    Joona I Palaste, Oct 8, 2004