program

swroopkulky

can nybody help me out to solve this problem,
Problem:::
Consider a domestic Airport which has two runways. A flight takes 10
minutes to land .Assume the flight is ready to land.Each runway can
be used by only one aircraft at any given time.The landing flight run
on the free runway.If more than one flight needs to land then
available runways then check the fuel reservers at both the flight
are more than 10000 gallons then the flight longest time waiting get
the preference & if the fuel reserve is less than 10000 gallons than
the flight having lesser fuel resreve get the preference .
Assume that 1000 gallons of fuel is consumed every 10 minutes the
aircraft waits for landing.

in case when two or more flights have same privilages then the flight
privilage will be decided by the flight no.
Assume the Data structure

FLIGHT ATTRIBUTE::
{
waiting_time(numeric in minutes);
flight_no(numeric);
reserve _fuel(numeric in gallons);
}
RUNWAY ATTRIBUTE::
{
runway_no(numeric);
isfree(boolean);
reserve_since(date\time);
}

* Create classes and Structures.
* Make the function
public void controlLanding(flight waitingflight[ ],runway
freerunway[ ] )

Howard

can nybody help me out to solve this problem,

Give it a try yourself, and if you're stuck on some particular *language*
issue, post your code here and maybe we can help then. But we don't do
people's homework for them here.

-Howard

osmium

can nybody help me out to solve this problem,
Problem:::
Consider a domestic Airport which has two runways. A flight takes 10
minutes to land .Assume the flight is ready to land.Each runway can
be used by only one aircraft at any given time.The landing flight run
on the free runway.If more than one flight needs to land then
available runways then check the fuel reservers at both the flight
are more than 10000 gallons then the flight longest time waiting get
the preference & if the fuel reserve is less than 10000 gallons than
the flight having lesser fuel resreve get the preference .
Assume that 1000 gallons of fuel is consumed every 10 minutes the
aircraft waits for landing.
<snip>

Are you supposed to test the code you write? If so, how? Testing it, the
way I would do it, seems more time consuming than simply writing the code
you have described. Perhaps you merely have to defend the code in a code
review kind of environment?

Sounds like fun, in any event.

Andre Kostur

(e-mail address removed) wrote in @b75g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:
can nybody help me out to solve this problem,

Many of us. However, none of us will do your homework for you. You need
to make your own attempts. When you have specific C++ questions, then come
back and ask about those.

See sections 5.2 and 5.3 of the FAQ.

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

Bushido Hacks

[...]

I can't help but think that this situation has to have something to do
with a real life scenario, specifically the ones that are the reasons
why there are warning labels stating why we should not
use untested, domestic, or commerical grade software in air traffic
control towers, air craft, power plants, or military objects.

Sorry, swroopku, but on behalf of this news group, we don't want to be
responsible for making airplaine in India crash into each other.

Secondly, unlike you employer who has outsourced whatever job that you
are currently holding a position in that ten years ago was held by
some guy in the United States, there are no free rides here. Tell
your boss that if he wants us to write his program for the United
States, don't hire some guy in India who asks computer nerds back in
the United States to make programs.

Reguardless of what country you are from, this is not how business
works.