    authenticated user).

    Is there any way to edit or generate a theme through the user interface?

    , May 24, 2005

    I should clarify: the user in this case is the site owner and the
    theme he creates/edits would apply globally (for all users of the
    site). In other words, think of it like .Text or blogger. I am NOT
    talking about personalizing a certain user's interface. I am talking
    about creating/editing a theme through a management interface like
    blogger. Blogger lets you do this kind of thing by either selecting a
    pre-defined theme or by editing the CSS directly. Just trying to
    figure out if there is a less clunky way of doing that in 2.0.

    , May 24, 2005

  3. Brock Allen Guest

    Well, Themes might not be the right choice then. You can always programmatically
    add elements to the head tag of the page (since in ASP.NET 2.0 that's a server
    side control). Doing this in your master page would be a good choice.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, May 24, 2005