Theme During Login

Guest

I have an application that requires a login at each visit to the site and can
only be accessed by a login.
A user can have different themes depending if it was assigned in there
profile.

Theme A is considered the default theme for the site
But different users can have different themes.
User A has Theme A User B has Theme B
Logs in sees Theme A During Login sees Theme A after login sees Theme B

How to make User B know what theme to see before logging in..

Currently all themes are stored in users Profile.User.Preferences which uses
the SqlProfileProvider
that data is store in the asp_net tables

This not selectable or changeable to the user it is assigned to that user.
Is there a way for the client to know what theme to see during the login
proccess.

Thanks,
Ron

clintonG

What do you mean "see?"

I used a DropDown to allow Themes to be selected but I do not have a
preview. Select a Theme and it is applied. If you don't like it select
another one. Anonymous users can then "see" the effect. I save the preferred
Theme in a session cookie for anynous users. If users are logged in I use a
persistent cookie to store the preferred Theme and also put it into the
Profile. For logged in users returning to the website the Theme is restored
automatically if the persistent cookie is still present otherwise they have
to log back in to get their preferred Theme restored from the Profile.

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com