theme problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Sergio E., Aug 8, 2007.

  1. Sergio E.

    Sergio E. Guest

    Hi, Im currently trying to make a simple example of theming an webapp
    with 2 themes only. The main idea is to modify only the web.config file
    to establish the site theme, the users must not change anytime.

    In design mode inside the visual studio there are no problem, I just
    modify de web.config file and it works but when I publish the site to
    iis precompiling it and I try do the change, there is no modification in the
    page
    shown in navigator.

    I try with the option "allow this site to be uptadatable" in true and false
    and there
    are no changes only uses the compiled theme.

    What I'm doing bad? The example was followed literally from a tutorial I
    found in www

    so many thanks!
    --
    Greetings,