programming against outlook (any version) in asp.net

Andy B

Is it possible to program against Outlook (any version) in asp.net? I want
to make my own personal web view of Outlook calendar and stuff like that.

Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

WebDav is the supported technology. Have a google.

--

Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

[Shameless Author plug]
The O.W.C. Black Book, 2nd Edition
Exclusively on www.lulu.com/owc $19.99

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Andy,

To add to other post I suggest to look on this sample http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/teamcalendar.aspx

But, if you need good integration with office stuff I'd consider using Sharepoint
for this reason - there is everything u need without reinventing the wheel

---
WBR,