Programming forum

technica

Visit http://www.TechnicalTalk.net for free resources

Technical Discussion Forum
General computer programming languages, application programming,
programming tutorial and technical articles resources forum.

You might be visiting lot of forums for solutions to your programming
queries. Some of them might be of ASP 3.0 or of PHP 4.0 or .NET
technology, or might be from some XML, Java. There are other forums
for database discussion and Operating System discussion currently
available on the internet.

But there is no forum like http://www.TechnicalTalk.net which covers
almost all these topics in single place for discussion. So there is no
need to search within different forums for your different programming
or technical queries on the internet. The forum also covers some
quality video tutorials to watch freely.

Feel free to get registered and ask your programming and technical
queries to all the members of this successful forum on the internet.

Visit our open to all Gmail Group TechnicalTalk
http://groups.google.com/group/Technical_Talk