Programming language comparison examples?

Discussion in 'Python' started by skip@pobox.com, Jun 5, 2009.

  1. Guest

    I thought there was a website which demonstrated how to program a bunch of
    small problems in a number of different languages. I know about the
    Programming Language Shootout:

    http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/

    but that's not what I was thinking of. I thought there was a site with a
    bunch of smaller examples.

    I'm looking for a site with this sort of information to pass along to my son
    who's entering his sophomore year of college, has one Java course under his
    belt, and will take a second course in the fall. I'm hoping to reach him
    before his brain turns to mush. ;-)

    Thx,

    --
    Skip Montanaro - - http://www.smontanaro.net/
    America's vaunted "free press" notwithstanding, story ideas that expose

    , Jun 5, 2009

  4. Simon Brunning, Jun 6, 2009