Programming XML - last minute training offer

Hazel Hopes

DevelopMentor are offering a half price - £797.50 - Programming XML
course, running in London on Tuesday 27th - 30th July.

This course was designed for all developers regardless of background
(C++, Java, Visual Basic, etc.) who want to gain a deeper understanding
of XML.

This course will teach you the essentials of XML and how XML is, at its
core, about layering type and structure over information; Infoset, XML
1.0 + Namespaces, XML Schemas. We will show how developers can increase
productivity through layered technologies.

In particular, we'll study how XPath makes it possible to address
document subsets as well as the intimate details of programming against
the various XML APIs available today (such as XSLT, SAX, DOM). And
finally, we will take a guided tour through SOAP 1.1 and the general
concept of XML-based messaging.

Please contact us for more detailed course information - contact us on
08000 562265, or outside UK: +44 (0)1242 525108 or by email
(e-mail address removed).