Programming XML - last minute training offer

Discussion in 'XML' started by Hazel Hopes, Jul 22, 2004.

  1. Hazel Hopes

    Hazel Hopes Guest

    DevelopMentor are offering a half price - £797.50 - Programming XML
    course, running in London on Tuesday 27th - 30th July.

    This course was designed for all developers regardless of background
    (C++, Java, Visual Basic, etc.) who want to gain a deeper understanding
    of XML.

    This course will teach you the essentials of XML and how XML is, at its
    core, about layering type and structure over information; Infoset, XML
    1.0 + Namespaces, XML Schemas. We will show how developers can increase
    productivity through layered technologies.

    In particular, we'll study how XPath makes it possible to address
    document subsets as well as the intimate details of programming against
    the various XML APIs available today (such as XSLT, SAX, DOM). And
    finally, we will take a guided tour through SOAP 1.1 and the general
    concept of XML-based messaging.

    Please contact us for more detailed course information - contact us on
    08000 562265, or outside UK: +44 (0)1242 525108 or by email
    .

    Hazel Hopes, Jul 22, 2004