Project Course Subject, SOA

ahd292

Hi everyone
in this term I have Project Course in Software Engineering field and I
must suggest my Subject of project. I want to try some new fields of
Software Engineering during this course and so far I select Service
Oriented Architecture as a field of study and research. of course if I
have an example in case of Application(web App.) it would be better
for me because of some design and implementation levels. I send this
post this group of Java because I want to know how can I use JAVA
language and its sun specifications or some frameworks in SOA to make
an application.

if you have any other ideas that can finished in 3 or 4 months I will
be happy to hear them. I just Suggest SOA not specify.

thanks.