Prompt for Save in ASP.Net Web forms

SIVAKUMAR

hi All,
I had a requirement like, the web form should
prompt for save when the user enters/modifies some data on
the form and trying to go to other form by means of some
Navigation.Then the web form should popup a message box
asking to save.plz tell me how could i handle it. Plz do
help me

Regards,
Siva

Siva Kumar

That's fine,
But i am not using HTML controls for Navigation.I am using web
controls(web button). If i execute that javascript with
RegisterStartupScript() function.Then how can i capture the value of the
Message box in my .vb file Based on the that value i should save the
data on the form if he press "yes" else he should go the the next page.
plz do help me.

Regards,
Siva

Rajesh V

Say the cmd button is cmd1
then
cmd1.attributes.add("onClick","return confirm(""Ok to delete"");")

.Net Developer,
247customer.com
Bangalore, India.