proper way to encode URL for image control

JerryK

HI,

I have a page with an image control and I am trying to set the source to the
image file name "/images/products/image #45-7 picture.jpg" I have tried
setting the name directly and with URLEncode. In both cases, the image
cannot be found. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

jerry

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

I suspect the # in the name is going to give you trouble. Try escaping
with HTMLEncode or replacing it with a letter or number.

JerryK

Unfortunately changing the name is not an option. The name is also stored
in a database that we reference, but cannot alter.