    do I solve this I have read on the net but cant seem to find it.
    If I load the image at design time with white space alls well.
    Thanks for any guidence

    Geoff, Aug 12, 2008

  2. Geoff

    Stan Guest

    On 12 Aug, 21:22, "Geoff" <> wrote:
    > I am a bit new to this.
    > I am loading images up and displaying them so they can be selected next or
    > previous, II am using the Image control setting its ImageUrl property.
    > I have no problems unless the image file name has a white space in it, how
    > do I solve this I have read on the net but cant seem to find it.
    > If I load the image at design time with white space alls well.
    > Thanks for any guidence

    Hi

    Substitute %20 in place of the space character
    e.g "../The picture.jpg" would become "../The%20picture.jpg"

    HTH

    Stan, Aug 17, 2008

  3. Geoff

    Geoff Guest

    Maybe it could not find the root folder in IIS.
    and maybe the space was not the problem?

    Strange though it seemed to work if I renamed the file without a space.

    Still given the above file root it works all ways regardless of space or not
    in the file name.

    Thanks Geoff.

    Geoff, Aug 21, 2008
  4. Geoff

    Geoff Guest

    Thanks Stan.
    Only sent half the message.
    I have not used NET new to it, vb6 & interdev.
    Tried your suggestion before posting no joy.
    I used ! "~/The directory/The Filename.xxx"

    With no problem then regardless of the spaces, strange without it formated
    like the above it only displayed files without the spaces.
    Thanks Geoff

    Geoff, Aug 21, 2008