PropertyGrid - ReadOnly

Dave Wurtz

All,

Does anyone know how I can make the PropertyGrid control readonly? I want
to display the PUBLIC properties of an object, but I don't want the user to
be able to change them (they do need to be read/write internally, however).
Along with this, if the property is a collection, the collection window
should not allow the user to change values, including pressing the Add or
Remove buttons.

Anyway to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Dave Wurtz

AlexS

If your property is Get only, then it will be automatically read-only in the
PropertyGrid.

HTH
Alex

Dave Wurtz

Alex,

Thanks for responding. My properties are Get/Set, which they need to be. I
was hoping to use the PropertyGrid control to only DISPLAY the information
about my object. I don't want the user to be able to change the values in
this particular case.

Any other ideas?

Dave