    kitty

    -----------------------------
    This message is posted by http://asp.forumszone.com
    Guest, Oct 8, 2004

  2. wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Can anybody let me know how to protect pdf files from being accessed
    > after the session has ended.(by typing the url).
    >
    > If u could point to some code examples, that would be great.

    Put them in a folder outside of wwwroot
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Oct 8, 2004

  3. >> Can anybody let me know how to protect pdf files by typing the url.

    > Put them in a folder outside of wwwroot

    And then you can return them with code such as this. (This particular
    example is for "streaming" images back, but the same can be done with pdf
    files as well.)
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2276

    Ray at home
    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Oct 8, 2004