    Thanks.

    Sincerely,

    Hany.
    haziz, Dec 26, 2011

  2. haziz

    FireXware Guest

    On 12/26/2011 06:26 AM, haziz wrote:
    > What public or open-courseware resources are available for C programming particularly at an intermediate level? I have actually taken the CS50 course via Harvard Extension so I am looking for other resources. Coverage of data structures using C rather than Java would also be welcome. Prefer video resources (videotaped lectures in particular). Focus on Unix programming at the command line level also welcome. I am also going through K&R to reinforce my comfort with C even though I just finished the formal programming course.

    I've been watching these lectures:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps8jOj7diA0

    Really good discussion on how things work internally. In some of the
    later lectures he teaches how to implement generic procedures in C,
    which could be extended to data structures. There's also some good stuff
    on multi-threading.

    Another good one is:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMzH3tfP6f8

    It's mostly C++ but you might be able to get something useful out of it.
    FireXware, Dec 26, 2011