Publishing website using visual studio 2005

Geek

Guys,

I have a question regarding publishing web site using visual studio
2005. As usual I am running in to issues using visual studio 2005. I
have build a web site and when I publish to the local host it is
running perfectly now after spending couple of hours. Now the questions
is whenever I transfer all the published website to production server
it is giving me error

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

I have added the custom error tag to my web.config fil, but still it is
not working. At this stage I have given up and turn away from visual
studio 2005 nothing seems to work with this. I have looked at all the
other files PrecompiledApp.config, and it appears everything is ok in
it too. I have no idea how to make it work. Visual Studio 2005 is
really time consuming I am not seeing any time saving mechanism in
practice here. If you guys have any idea how to resolve this issue
please let direct me. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

also is asp.nt 2.0 installed on the server? did you setup the app pool and
asp.net 2.0 vdir?

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)