    Thanks,

    Craig
    , Mar 4, 2005

  2. kaeli Guest

    In article <>,
    enlightened us with...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Can anyone tell me how I can display details of the 3 most recently
    > visited links onto my webpage...
    >
    > i.e. My webpage has many links off to various documents etc. I would
    > like to place a box on the page which lists the last 3 links within my
    > site that the person has clicked on.
    >
    > Any ideas ????

    You mean like Amazon does?
    You need more than client-side javascript for that. You need a way to track
    pages visited (cookies or session vars) and a way to "talk" to other pages
    (usually server-side scripting).

    ~kaeli~
    The best part of having kids is giving them back to their
    parents.
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace
    kaeli, Mar 4, 2005