Pulling details of recently visited links onto a webpage

craig.lloyd

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how I can display details of the 3 most recently
visited links onto my webpage...

i.e. My webpage has many links off to various documents etc. I would
like to place a box on the page which lists the last 3 links within my
site that the person has clicked on.

Any ideas ????

Thanks,

Craig

kaeli

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how I can display details of the 3 most recently
visited links onto my webpage...

i.e. My webpage has many links off to various documents etc. I would
like to place a box on the page which lists the last 3 links within my
site that the person has clicked on.

Any ideas ????

You mean like Amazon does?
You need more than client-side javascript for that. You need a way to track
pages visited (cookies or session vars) and a way to "talk" to other pages
(usually server-side scripting).

~kaeli~
The best part of having kids is giving them back to their
parents.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace